SCAA has received support from Community Wind Farm Funds operating in some of Scotland’s most remote and rural areas. An air ambulance brings added medical provision into areas where winds farms operate. We are grateful for their continuing support.
We would like to thank all our current and past Community Wind Farm Funders.
- Auchterarder & District Community Trust
- Blackhill Wind Farm Community Fund
- Abbey St Bathans, Bonkyl & Preston Community Council - Crystal Rig
- East Lammermuir County Council - Crystal Rig
- Drumderg Community Fund
- Griffin & Calliacher Community Fund
- Four Winds Community Development Trust
If your community is interested in how you can support the life-saving work of SCAA, please get in touch.