Give Us Five
Give Us Five is a celebration of Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA), who has been saving and improving lives for five years, thanks to people like you. To mark our 5th anniversary year we are inviting individuals, companies and groups to Give Us Five and help us raise awareness and funds for our life-saving charity.
Help SCAA fly into the future - every person you tell, post you share or pound you donate makes a difference.
HOW CAN YOU GIVE US FIVE BY FUNDRAISING?
Just sign up online, get your fundraising pack and begin planning your fundraising activity. You can do whatever you would like to raise money – all we ask is that you stay safe and have fun.
Use our 5 theme to set yourself a challenge or involve your friends, family or colleagues. A life-saving mission costs approximately £2,000 so every pound really does make a difference.
Give Us Five to help save lives now… register in five simple steps:
- Click here to register on Eventbrite and receive your fundraising pack
- Decide how you’d like to Give Us Five
- Invite your friends, family or colleagues to support or join you
- Enjoy your fundraiser knowing that you are helping to save lives.
- Donate your money to SCAA
FUNDRAISING NOT YOUR THING?
Here are five suggestions on how you could still Give Us Five.
- Give a one-off £5 donation by texting SCAA05 £5 to 70070
- Volunteer 5 hours of your time
- Tell 5 friends about the life-saving work of SCAA
- Commit to donating £5 a month
- Commit to sharing 5 SCAA social media posts