A gift in your will
Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA) has saved and improved hundreds of lives.
Every year we expect to respond to over 300 call outs and last year approximately 50 of our life-saving missions were made possible through gifts in Wills.
After you’ve provided for your loved ones, we’d be very grateful if you’d consider including a gift in your Will to SCAA.
At SCAA we want a future where families aren’t needlessly torn apart by trauma. A future where the communities of Scotland can rely on receiving the fastest and best medical care. And a future where every critically ill or injured person whose life can be saved by an air ambulance transfer, can get one.
We are grateful for all gifts, large or small and we guarantee that they will be used to fund our frontline time-critical service so that we are here for the people of Scotland today and tomorrow.
Our promise to you -
A legacy to SCAA is a promise of a safer future for the communities across Scotland which we serve. A promise that means we can help to save lives and increase the survival rates and continue our work in giving everyone in Scotland the frontline time-critical care they deserve.
- We care. We will handle your legacy gift with the utmost sensitivity and respect.
- Your decision is yours alone. We will always respect your need to carefully consider leaving a legacy - in your own time.
- Your family and friends are important. We will always understand that everyone you hold dear comes first.
- Your privacy is paramount. We appreciate that your Will is personal to you.
- Every single penny you give will help save lives.
- We're discreet. You don't have to tell us if you leave a gift to SCAA, but if you do, it will help us to plan future work, and we will keep your decision completely confidential. If you would like us to know your intentions you can contact us by ‘phone, email or by filling out our pledge form and sending it in. Our pledge form can be downloaded here.
We are always here. If there is anything you want to know about your legacy, or the front line emergency care you are helping to support, please get in touch. Email Katie at email@example.com or give her a call on 0300 123 1111.